All New Students

In addition to the forms, please bring these required documents to the school when registering your child:
  • Proof of residence
  • A certified copy of the student’s birth certificate
  • A certified and complete immunization record or official immunization exemption
  • Court custody documentation (if needed)

Kindergarten Students

If you have a kindergarten student, please complete all of the forms on the left. Bring the forms and documents to the office during office hours or email the completed forms and copies of the documents to Brittney Krieger at [email protected]

In addition, let us know if your child will walk, carpool, or ride the bus. Please go to this website.

Current Students

At the beginning of each school year make sure to log into Skyward and go through the information update section for each of your students.  Please pay particular attention to the computer use agreement, media release, and directory release information.

Skyward Login

Out of Area Students

If your child lives outside of Ridgeline’s boundaries, please contact Student Services to get the proper form and information to complete your out of area request.

Student Services